- 200000.00 - 400000.00 INR
- Handling Plant
- Stainless Steel
- 1360 Ton/day
- 220-300 Volt (v)
- 80 Centimeter (cm)
Biomass Handling Plant:
With increase in the number of power housed shifting completely or partially from conventional coal-firing Boilers to business based boilers. There is a huge demand of handling this biomass to be fed into the boilers.
Biomass Handling is a vast spectrum mainly due to the fact that is available in numerous species that widely differ from each other. Starting with a few common features the non-freeflow knitting together, different types differ from each other with a wide spectrum of features like the bulk density, calorific value, ash content, flammability dust content, moisture content, sizing issues, fragility & degradability.
The design of the Biomass Handling System hence requires great precision as well as in depth knowledge of the physical as well as the bio-chemical aspects of each biomass type and the purpose of the Biomass processing & handling plant is to produce the biomass that is consistent in size & moisture content as required at the feeding gate of the boiler for desirable combustion and depending on the range of biomass raw material available and this job can be quite complex.
Based on various factors like the capital cost, size of the project and number of hours of operation, the handling and processing unit can be optimized.
However in general following are the basic processes and equipments used for the processing and handling unit.
BIOMASS IN RAW PROCESSING FOR ACHIEVING TRANSFER
FORM REQUIRED SIZE & MOISTURE TO COMBUSTOR/BOILER
- TRANSFER MATERIAL TO THE DRIER
- TRANSFER OF MATERIAL TO THE SHREDING / CUTTING
- CONVERSION OF THE SHREDDED MATERIAL TO PELLETS /BRIQUETTES
- SCREENING FOR OVERSIZE
- REMOVAL OF METAL IF ANY
Major Types of Biomass Used as Fuel:
- COTTON STALK WOOD CHIPS
- RICE HUSK PADDY STRAW
- BAGASSE MUSTARD HUSK
- COCONUT SHELL COCONUT STRAW
- COCONUT FIBRE TEA WASTE
- MUSTARD STALK BAMBOO WASTE
- EMPTY FRUIT BRANCHES JULI FLORA
- SOYABEAN HUSK MAIZE COBS & STALK
- COCOA SHELLS GROUNDNUT SHELL
- GLIRICIDIA STALK SAW DUST
- SUNFLOWER STALK FORESTRY WASTE
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-3, Second Floor, Patel Garden Extn, Dwarka Mod, New Delhi, Delhi, 110078, India